PG compatible with Solaris LEX?

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема PG compatible with Solaris LEX?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
configure --with-template=sparc_solaris --with-perl --with-x
--x-includes=/usr/openwin/include --x-libraries=/usr/openwin/lib
gcc 2.8.1
Solaris 2.6

Is it possible to build Postgres 6.3.2 with the native Solaris 2.6 lex?  Or
is GNU flex now *required*?

I built 6.1.1 with solaris lex with no problems, though I did have to
install GNU readline.  It would be useful if these dependencies on
non-standard, non-included software were documented.

Different question:  the INSTALL file has no pointers to information on how
to build libpq++ or how to build with kerberos authentication enabled.  I
know both are possible.  It would save me time looking if there was a
cross-reference somewhere.  Pointers anyone?  Or do I just slog around the
documentation tree or source, looking?